Wednesday, June 24, 2015

180 Successful Days!


 
Dear Delaney Families,

It is hard to believe that we have reached the 180th day of school.  What an exciting and productive year the students have had!  All of our students successfully completed curricula assigned to their grade and navigated the social landscape through attending fantastic school events and by meeting any challenges head on, with the support of their families and teachers.  I am so proud of the personal progress that children made on their educational journey here in Delaney.


I want to thank everyone for their patience as I followed our Core Value of Continuous Growth and Learning. Please know that my central focus was always on what was best for students and what would keep them safe and ready to learn, even if every decision or communication did not go the way that you hoped.

I wish everyone a spectacular summer filled with enjoyable moments with your children! 

I look forward to their arrival on September 1st!

 

 


 Summer Fun!
 
 
Thank you for reading and viewing.
Colleen Wagstaff
Principal
 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment