The new Playground is coming along!
Tuesday August 30th
Lunch on Sweatt Field 12:00-1:00
Classroom visits 12:15-12:45
- 12:15-12:45: students in grades 1-6 and their families are welcome to visit their new classroom, say hello to their teacher(s), and drop off supplies.
- Preschool and Kindergarten families will follow the traditional orientation schedule provided in your summer letter.
- Our PTO will host a “Bring Your Own Picnic” welcome back event from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. at Sweatt Field where you can gather to eat lunch before or after the classroom visit. The PTO has generously offered to provide a “Welcome Back” popsicle treat as well! (Thank you, PTO!)
*Please read the bullets below highlighting areas that have been designated for parking:
- Taunton Street (parking only on the “school side” of the street)
- KP Plaza parking lot (off of Randall Road)
- St. Mary’s Church Parking Lot
- Parking Lot behind and adjacent to Sweatt Field
- Roderick and Delaney bus circles.
- · Please consider carpooling to reduce the number of cars.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience as we try out this new procedure. We are very appreciative of the support of our neighbors including the KP Plaza, St. Mary’s Church, the Recreation Department as well as the Police and Fire departments for their ongoing consultation and guidance to ensure that this is an efficient and safe community event for all.
We are looking forward to seeing you on August 30th!
Please direct any bus plan requests to the office staff, Mrs. Rando or Mrs. Goddard.
A Note to Preschool Parents!!!
We have openings in our 2 day Preschool class
Please call the Delaney office for more information
There's NO ONE allowed on the Playground while it is under construction!!!!
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH
Delaney Open House
Thursday, September 22, 2016
5:30-5:35 Grade 2 Delaney Cafeteria - Mrs. Wagstaff greeting
5:35-6:30 Grade 2 Classroom presentations
6:00 -6:05 Grade 3 Delaney Cafeteria - Mrs. Wagstaff greeting
6:05-7:00 Grade 3 Classrooms presentations
6:30-6:35 Grade 1 Delaney Cafeteria - Mrs. Wagstaff greeting6:35-7:30 Grade 1 Classroom presentations